CFA Society Chicago boasts a membership of more than 4,300 investment professionals representing a wide variety of industry classifications and titles.
The mission of CFA Society Chicago is to lead the investment profession by promoting the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence; to shape an investment industry that serves the greater good; and to serve as the premier local resource for Chartered Financial Analyst designees, candidates, other investment professionals and our communities.
CFA Society Chicago, the world’s first investment analysts’ society, is committed to working with our members and the investment community to achieve our mission through five organizational pillars:
- Ethical Leadership – Championing ethical behavior in investment markets.
- Community – Fostering a culture of inclusion, diversity and respect.
- Industry Knowledge – Being a respected source of knowledge in investment markets.
- Professional Excellence – Raising standards of professional excellence in the industry.
- The Greater Good – Expanding our investment culture to serve the interests of investors and society.
Learn more at www.CFAChicago.org.